About This Role:
One of leading Fortune 500 global financial service clients strives to create the best customer experience for clients and customers with products and solutions that are simple, creative and profitable. Dating back to its origins in 1812, this company provides customers with credit services, consumer finance, brokerage, and insurance.
Today, this client is looking for an Interactive Producer (contract, 5 days a week onsite, 40 hours a week) who can manage the project timeline, interact with the Development Team, and help invent and inspire customer experiences and user flows that are radically consistent, curiously easy, and bold by design.
What makes this different from other groups in this company is that this department (Digital Acceleration Group) is more like a creative agency with a start-up mentality (in the best way possible). The current initiative is inventive, fun, and exciting! As Interactive Producer, you will be on a team that will be beta-testing new mobile and web applications.
• Partner with Creative, Strategists, and Project Managers and other team members, to develop effective “end-to-end” customer experiences across all channels.
• Have a deep understanding of the product offerings, the market in which the company operates, and the target customers.
• Review and interpret creative briefs along side members of your experience design team
• Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and work within project parameters.
• Embrace and apply “design thinking” (keeping design and usability in the forefront of development) principles with agile methods
• Forecast and track the utilization of resources and organize projects and workflow to maximize productivity and engagement.
• Conduct and lead kick-off and status meetings regularly, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project
• Proactively communicate with internal stakeholders about production recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions
• Filter, interpret and streamline stakeholder feedback to the design team to ensure productivity and the creative integrity of the solution.
• Track down answers to questions, data points, digital assets, people etc. to ensure a productive work environment.
• Troubleshoot technical issues with the technology department as well as manage agency/vendor relationships, budgets and payments
• Experiment with new tools and techniques and share your learning.
• P & L responsibilities
Experience and Requirements:
• At least 7+ years experience designing rich interactive brand, campaign and ecommerce experiences. Print experience is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree in project management, operations, production or related field.
• Advanced understanding of interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation. Understand the possibilities and limitations of web technologies. Knowledge of mobile platforms and technologies is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, impressive communication/presentation skills, including the ability to sell ideas to varying audiences, strong organization and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Posses a strong curiosity and desire to make the complex clear, always keep the end-user in mind when designing a solution, have the ability to learn from mistakes and a willingness to revisit past solutions for further improvements in a collaborative working style. The ideal candidate will be open, honest and direct in your approach to feedback and asking for assistance. Also be flexible, steady under pressure, and able to switch gears quickly; organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About This Role: