Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Program Managers & the Creative Producers to plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and budget requirements.
- Lead & mentor the creative producers through strategy alignment, briefing, design development and execution x-channel by coordinating work across Programs, Product Marketing, Interactive Design team, Creative Studio and Production.
- Partner with internal procurement teams to issue and manage agency agreements and contracts, including authoring Statement of Work for all projects involving external agency partnerships and work closely with internal creative teams & agency partners to deliver exceptional creative work
- showing a keen eye for great design & a focus on brand integrity.
- Partner with each Producer / Creative Team Lead to plan and project quarterly budgets and ensure funding and spend are on track to meet budget expectations, flagging any over/under spend trends to upper management.
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc., and implement or drive required changes to make sure the creative producers & wider creative group are working at optimum efficiency (& happiness).
- BA/BS degree in any field in lieu of minimum 12+ years practical experience.
- 8-10 years of experience managing the design and creative development of a digital, e-commerce retail platform
- Demonstrated portfolio of superlative written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and tech work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances
- Exceptional people management skills - team focus in a high paced environment with a proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills. Demonstrated portfolio of superlative written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with an enthusiastic and a positive attitude
Nice to have skills/Not Required:
- Ability to balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing
- Strong cross-functional relationship management skills. Experience working on complex campaigns/projects with multiple senior executive stakeholders.
- Experience in e-commerce localization and globalization efforts.