The Retail Marketing team at a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company, is a fast-growing group with a mission to educate, inform, and encourage exploration of the client's products and services in all environments.
In the role of Interactive Producer for 6+ months, on the innovation team, you will be driving the development and launch of physical and digital interactive experiences. You’ll be bringing together cutting-edge display, audio, and sensor technology to build experiences that express the client’s brand.
As an Interactive Producer, you will shepherd a project through from concept to prototype and launch. You will help develop, communicate, and execute project plans. You’ll demonstrate a collaborative working style that bridges technical and creative workstreams, and a resourceful approach to getting things done.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage your projects from end to end. Clearly communicate updates and risks to a cross-functional group around timelines, requirements, and deliverables.
- Support existing and new interactive exhibits, ensuring timely delivery and effective coordination among stakeholders, suppliers, and other team members.
- Proactively identify and address roadblocks and manage dependencies.
- Support maintenance of existing interactive fixtures and demos. This can include hands-on technical support.
- Define technical and functional requirements and communicate and drive technical integrations.
- Develop and execute testing plans, including bug tracking and resolution.
- Agency and partner management.
- BA/BS degree in fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of strong production or project management experience in a creative or digital production agency, or in-house team in a similar function.
- Demonstrated experience in the production of websites, apps, and online/offline experiences with preferred experience in both technical and creative workstreams.
- Passion for web and emerging technology and software development, current with industry trends and their application.
- Results-oriented, resourceful individual with strong collaboration skills who is willing to pitch in beyond their core role.
- Able to clearly define objectives and prioritize workload in a rapidly evolving and technical work environment.
- Experience working with creative teams and external agency partners.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently own and manage projects.
- Self starter.
- Basic hands-on technical support skills. Are you the person your friends call to help set up their new devices