We have a great short term opportunity for an Interactive Media Coordinator with a great company in the Milwaukee area. This is 2-week onsite opportunity. The responsibilities of the role include the development, design, creation and implementation of email and mobile marketing strategies, as well as monitoring the success of those strategies by analyzing tracking results across campaigns.
- Creates effective email marketing and mobile marketing campaigns and schedules to support promotions and activities for operations and other business units.
- Provides support for the development and implementation of a mobile marketing platform.
- Maintains website by writing/editing copy, creating/updating graphics, updating photos and video.
- Coordinates and maintains schedule with regular “Ask the Experts” bloggers for website, as well as plans and implements guest blogs.
- Assists in the creative development and production of corporate communication materials for various divisions as assigned (online, print, video, television and radio commercials, promotional materials and sales/marketing collateral).
- Assists with planning and implementation of organizational wide events, such as store openings, community outreach activities, promotions and fund-raising events as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism or related field.
- 5-7 years of writing experience, documented by a portfolio. Experience in website and graphic design.
- Experience in publication and collateral material development including photography, printing and design.
- Proficiency in writing with explicit attention to detail (spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.) with the ability to complete the assignments quickly and effectively.
- Proficiency in Adobe PhotoShop (and/or Adobe Fireworks), Dreamweaver, HTML, Word, (Experience InDesign a plus).
- Proficiency in cloud-based (or comparable) email marketing design tools such as Salesforce/Exact Target.
- Proficiency in web-based Content Optimization System (COS) such as Hubspot, or other COS or web-based Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Working knowledge of various social networking tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences and customers in a clear and persuasive manner.