This client is an expert provider of marketing communications and advertising production services across Broadcast, Print and Digital media. They have a full suite of services that can take a creative advertising or promotional concept and deliver it, translated and culturally adapted, in whatever the required medium into every target market in the world, with better turnaround times, higher quality, and more functional technology! Their clients are the world’s leading brands in consumer goods, financial services, automotive and electronics. Therefore, they compete in markets that demand the absolute highest standards of quality, customer care, reliability and value.
Culturally, they seek to combine the entrepreneurial enthusiasm and creativity of an agency start up with the standards and delivery of a world-class professional services business.
The PM is expected to lead and manage digital projects while bringing together a multi-disciplinary team comprising of internal and external resources as required. She/he needs to provide an optimum interactive solution for the client that answers the brief within specified style and technical guidelines. You will be responsible for understanding the business and all aspects of your account/client. You will focus on building client relationships, managing network, consistent and accurate business reporting, project planning, and ensuring that expectations are managed and delivered.
- Respond to requests from line manager
- Organize teamwork, create a balanced work schedule and ensure people are able to deliver results
- Ensure client follows the agreed workflows and manage them through the process
- Set and manage client expectations, deliverables, and timeframes
- Identify areas for improvement of existing workflow and processes
- Build strong, trusting relationships with all key stakeholders, function leads, cross functional producers, senior managers from Marcom, and 3 rd party vendors that are directly involved with the work
- Track and report weekly on budget spend per function, monitor and analyse progression of the spend.
- Flag important budget fluctuations to client and line manager
- Co-ordinate between all relevant parties, teams and client lead
- Ensure your account delivers consistently against all contractual obligations including SLAs and KPIs
- Monitor timeline and manage client expectations
- Always ensure brand/style guidelines, QC checklists and procedures are followed
- A minimum of 4 years solid Project Management experience in a similar capacity
- Very high competence in project management software such as Microsoft Project and Omniplan.
- Extensive experience in costing, quotations, and project scope definition
- Excellent communication skills to different target groups within the project team, management, and clients.
- Analytical and detailed in project documentation, accountability, and tracking.
- Pragmatic team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to function productively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Possess technical understanding of mobile and web technologies necessary to run projects and convey details.
Examples would be:
- iOS and Android development
- Cloud computing
- eCommerce/Shopping Carts
- Social Media Strategies/Platforms
- Familiarity with creative production and development tools is always an advantage. Such software includes
- Adobe Creative Suite, BBEdit, SVN, Github, Esclipse, DreamWeaver, Final Cut Pro and others. In addition, familiarity with mobile and web platforms and ecosystems would also be advantageous.