Our financial services client located south of Boston is looking for an Interactive Developer to join their team. The Interactive Developer will be responsible for developing interactive web based applications using industry best practices to deliver high value and quality to both internal and external clients. The Interactive Developer will work closely with Designers, User Interface Developers and Java Developers to build highly efficient, user-friendly interfaces. You will evaluate and recommend appropriate usage of Rich-UI components and capabilities to enhance the user experience. This position is contract contract to hire.
* Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of Front End Interfaces
* Develop mobile sites and applications across a broad range of devices, and mobile operating systems using a blend of existing frameworks and custom code
* Implement complex Ajax interactions
* Understand the limits of emerging technologies and be able to present support guidance and optimal solutions for non-compliant user agents
* Integrate Social Media plug-ins and APIs like FB, TW, YT, etc.
* Understand and work around common issues like browser security issues, iframe to iframe communication, https requests
* Work on CMS based environments
* Define and parse valid data interchange structures to integrate with back end services
* Produce, re-purpose creative assets using toolsets like Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator
* Use standard toolsets to develop, validate and test code
* Execute processes setup for the team by reviewing standards and frameworks for effective integration, track the plan and activities for the team; report next steps to Project Management team
* 4+ years of industry experience
* Strong experience in developing standards compliant, CSS based layouts
* Must dominate at least one of the following libraries: jQuery, Dojo, YUI
* Good working knowledge of the Adobe suite of products
* Heroic get-it-done attitude, a team player and good communicator
* Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and manage time efficiently
* Effectively work within a collaborative team environment
* Experience working on large branded websites a plus
* Experience working with CMS, Portal technologies, and/or backend frameworks (Java, .NET) a plus
Our financial services client located south of Boston is looking for an User Interface (UI) Developer to join their team. The UI Developer is responsible for the conversion of web designs and layouts into efficient, cross-browser (including Mobile) HTML/CSS templates. This developer will also assist Java and UI Developers with front-end coding, including but not restricted to, JQuery and JSON.
The UI Developer will also serve as a liaison between the E-Business Solutions Consultants and the technical development and graphic design teams. The UI Developer will also work with the QA team to ensure requirements are properly documented and technically implementable, and validate/fix QA defects.
The UI Developer, will be responsible for working on various internal and external client projects to design, develop and implement multiple projects of varying in size and complexity to ensure site quality, performance, usability and reliability.
* Must have experience developing complex, table-less layouts implemented with CSS.
* Contribute to the development and execution of unit, system and integration testing.
* Participate in client-facing requirement session and technical design document reviews as needed
* Experience developing mobile optimized and responsive websites
* A portfolio that clearly communicates successful implementation of user-focused design solutions.
* 3+ years of formal web and/or mobile user interface design.
* Ability to turn your ideas into UX deliverables.
* A multi-disciplinary grasp of design principles and process.
* Familiarity integrating UI code within environments such as PHP, JSP, etc desired.
* Ability to think creatively, produce ideas, and recommend solutions that can be expressed visually and explained eloquently to project stakeholders.
* Desire to learn and adapt to new applications and frameworks
* BA/BS in related field (design, information architecture, development, etc.) or equivalent experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs