Skill and Role Summary:
As Lead Developer, the person would evaluate / recommend appropriate usage and code / test / implement Rich-UI components and capabilities to enhance the user experience. He / She would also be responsible for leading key tracks/ teams and mentoring team members in key Interactive technologies.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of Front End
• Develop standards compliant mark-up and code for web sites and applications
o xHTML (table-less layouts)
o CSS2 / CSS3
• Develop according to Sapient and Industry best practices
o Search Engine Optimization
o Progressive Enhancement
o Accessibility (A, AA, AAA, Section 508)
o Cross Browser
• Create and execute component design patterns
o Error handling
o Memory management
• Work on CMS based environment (e. g., Stellent, Interwoven, Hybris/Endeca)
• Execute component design patterns according to Sapient and Industry best practices
o MVC, SOA
• Define and parse valid data interchange structures to integrate with back end services
o XML, JSON, CSV, etc
Client facing skills, experience in user journeys, leading IA track, Visual design experience
• Proven ability to deliver results and develop solid client working relationships in a fast-paced, client-facing role
• Deliver results, on-time, within budget, independently and in a Client / team environment
• Resolve issues and dependencies in the team
• Create seamless processes for the team by establishing standards and frameworks for effective and efficient integration.
• Create and track work plan and activities for the team members on a day to day basis.
• Coach and mentor client / Sapient team members to help deliver to the client expectations
• Report and tracks issues / next steps to Track Lead(s) and / or Development Manager(s)
• Function in a Global Delivery Environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Large ad agency in Chicago seeking an Interactive Developer that is experienced in User Journeys & IA tracks. Position is on site!