As part of the Agency, you’ll work directly with interactive art directors to create web based marketing assets that effectively drive sales and support the retail brand (which targets small to mid-sized companies). This is a 90 day contract, but could potentially blossom to a full time role for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative suite software. Be versatile in many different marketing vehicles as projects range from email marketing campaigns, landing pages and a full range of collateral to support our sales efforts. Be able to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects. Continuously raise the bar on creative assignments and be open and able to act on constructive feedback. Also, be able to balance creativity with rapidly changing business needs. Work closely with manager/more senior team members to develop concepting and presentation skills as well as assist other designers with projects as needed.
• Associates Degree from a creative/design or a related area. Bachelors Degree strongly preferred.
• 3-4 years of experience in advertising/marketing focused interactive design experience
• High level of HTML/CSS experience
• Knowledge and experience working with responsive emails and website
• Content management system experience preferred
• Proficiency with latest versions of Adobe Creative Suites
• Motivated, highly organized and flexible during peak workload
• Ability to partner with team members and accept and implement feedback
• Must be open-minded, a positive thinker and enthusiastic
• Excellent time-management, project management and communication skills