Our large financial services client in downtown Boston is looking for an Interactive Designer to contribute to the overall strategic and conceptual development of projects, and lead design development. The Interactive Designer will also contribute to information architecture efforts and research and development of client deliverables, such as user experience briefs and wireframes. This is a long-term contract position.
The Interactive Designer will also create and manage web pages for the company’s external and internal web presence. This position is responsible for the creation, development, and management of processes that deliver web pages within an ongoing maintenance capacity. This position will work closely with content managers to design, develop and deploy pages as needed to support content requirements. The designer will develop the look and feel and overall visual design of projects. As well as, be involved in ongoing design, development, and interactive promotions and maintenance on many website environments
Qualified designers will need a solid understanding of design tools as well as basic understanding of web-based software applications in general. Under general or direct supervision - develop, test, and debug new pages. Work with technical staff to understand problems with web software and resolve them.
Must Have Qualifications:
• 3 to 5 years of interactive/web experience.
• Highly skilled at producing user-centered design solutions.
• Must be able to hand-code HTML in a non-WYSIWYG environment
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator.
• Able to translate design mockups to HTML pages
• Can apply visual design to wireframe concepts
• Understanding of cross browser and cross platform issues
• Able to be flexible when necessary; jump on an urgent request right away
• High attention to detail and deadlines
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs