Our client’s in-house interactive team is in search of an interactive designer with a strong background in creating innovative web-based designs for premiere B2B brands with a keen eye towards mobile and responsive design techniques.
This is a dream job for an experienced digital designer – you’ll get to make a real impact at an enterprise level company creating designs for marketing digital touch points.
A key requirement is that you believe that creativity redefines the way brands connect with consumers. It’s your job to translate business strategy into breakthrough user centered design solutions that address complex business, marketing, and user needs.
You thrive among thinkers, dreamers, designers, storytellers, inventors, artists, superheroes, font nerds, and developers. You're not afraid to be disruptive and push yourself outside your comfort zone to put your creative superpowers to use for a good cause.
You have a healthy disregard for the status quo and thrive in an environment that encourages calculated risk. You distill complex problems and propose simple, elegant visual solutions that work across multiple mediums.
You are a pioneer in new technology, unexpected ideas and pushing boundaries in your quest for continued innovation. You're passionate about elegant design that is rooted in strategy, telling meaningful stories. You are a design thinker.
What’s in it for you:
- make a big impact on a major high-tech's brand on mobile and web marketing properties
- run with a talented and fun team that gets to innovate and define branding on digital, web, and mobile solutions
- and get paid (well) for doing it
What you’ll be doing:
- Working independently and as a part of a larger team
- Seeing a project from start to finish; be comfortable with doing detective work and research when needed, and interacting clearly and confidently with internal clients to determine visual needs and present ideas
- Creating innovative and effective design solutions, including website and email design with a key eye on overall unifying branding and UX patterns
- Collaborating with design, UX, font end and editorial teams to marry design with content
- Successfully extending designs across different devises: desktop, tablet, mobile, via responsive and native design techniques
- Skillfully produce visual content for email, web, and social
- Driving brand consistency while creating new digital design patterns