Aquent's Fortune500 client in Lincolnshire, IL is looking for an Interactive Designer to fulfill a 2-month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
Interactive Designer will collaborate with interactive art directors, designers, developers and copywriters to create experiences that drive conversion and support the company's other brand. Candidate should demonstrate a thoughtful approach to strategy and the brand promise while converting creative strategy into compelling design treatments. The ideal candidate
• is highly creative and innovative
• delivers simple, elegant user experiences and creative campaigns
This candidate should have experience with the following:
• adaptive creative campaigns
• responsive email design
• concept sketching
• UX design
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent Project/Time Management
• CMS experience
He/she will work interdependently with other team members on key initiatives to ensure that the creative execution maintains a strong, consistent look and feel
Essential Skills Required:
1. Degree in visual communications, design or human-computer interaction strongly preferred.
2. 4-6 years design experience with 3+ years of experience in advertising/marketing focused interactive design experience
3. Strong problem solving skills.
4. Demonstrates creative leadership
6. Strong online portfolio with examples of digital projects demonstrating creative thinking and flawless execution
7. Experience designing across multiple platforms and/or devices.
8. Experience working directly with developers.
9. Excellent project managements skills. Be able to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects.
10. Ability to create solutions from design concept through final execution.
11. Must be motivated, highly organized, flexible during peak workload, detail oriented.
12. Above all, must have great sense of humor as well as a sense of urgency.