Aquent's client is looking for an Interactive Designer (Digital Designer) to work a contract role, downtown Chicago, at a Fortune 500 company.
This is a 40 hour/week W2 contract role. Slated to last at least 6 months, strong possiblity to extend if things are going well.
(Must be in office downtown Chicago, no remote!) Looking for compelling portfolios, and designers hungry to sink teeth into a variety of digital/interactive designs for large global company!
Details of role as follows:
- Creates, develops and executes quality, compelling design layout solutions for complex on-line content, including promotions, page layouts and other creative assets as needed.
- Ensures designs are maintained and in-line with design and brand standards across company's digital touch points.
- Participates in meetings to understand the goals and objectives throughout the stages of a project.
- Executes design and layout solutions with proficiency and artistry, including icons, color schemes, interface features and transitions.
- Collaborates with manager, designers, writers, etc. to ensure the appropriate concepts, themes and messages are conveyed effectively/consistently for the business objectives/audience.
- Understands design trends in order to consistently/effectively convey the company’s image and maintain/increase positioning in the marketplace.
- Participates in meeting with internal/external and/or managers to exchange information related to designs/concepts.
- Manages timelines, milestones, and internal details on project work to ensure timely delivery for project work.