We are seeking a short-term, contract Interactive Designer with strong concepting ability who has understanding of strategy but can personally produce final deliverables. The work is in support of multi-channel healthcare related projects, often with a focus on patient education. The Interactive Designer will manage to critical brand standards, guidelines, requirements and compliances. Although it is short-term, it remains a client facing role.
This work can be performed mostly remotely. This is a perfect opportunity for a freelancer looking to increase their workload temporarily. We estimate this will be a few weeks of work for the selected candidate.
- Develop, articulate and present well-organized concepts
- Create high quality deliverables which include HTML emails, iPad related designs, and multi-channel campaigns. Some print design may be required.
- Understand clients’ strategies/objectives and end users objective
- Collaborate effectively with Account Manager, copywriters, other designers, multimedia specialists, partners/vendors as needed
- Understand and apply clients’ and style and legal requirements, standards and processes
- Champion adherence to Aquent quality control processes and standards
- Experience designing and coding emails
- HTML5 experience critical
- Understanding of how to develop designs for the digital space including Email, Web/Landing Pages, iPad, Mobile
- Design and technical skills for the print space are highly preferred, with comfort working within existing approved templates, guidelines and assets
- Strong portfolio of previously produced work
- Strong technical aptitude, including Macintosh OSX and PC proficiency
- Expert level of proficiency and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Excellent command of formats, typography, graphics and layout for print and digital
Please apply through our web site. If you experience technical difficulties in applying, please contact akijanka [at] aquent.com