• Heavyweight experience in a deadline-driven, results-oriented ad agency or corporate setting. (Direct marketing experience a plus.)
• Experience creating and managing a wide variety of consumer interactive marketing for an audience that is largely B2C with some B2B.
• Must be a self-starter and passionate about his/her job. Constantly strives to develop innovative solutions that result in enhanced results.
• Interactive portfolio required. Be prepared to speak about the results of your work—response rates, email open rates, upsell conversions, etc.
REQUIRED COMPUTER SKILLS
• Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, HTML and website management.
• "Enrollment-based/Retail" website development management experience a big plus.
• Understand and communicate complex, technology-based product and service offerings to segmented consumer and business audiences nationwide by providing visually appealing interactive solutions for the purpose of generating enrollments and retention.
• Develop online solutions that will accurately meet utility brand guidelines while achieving contracted enrollment targets.
• Provide insights and develop creative concepts as a value added creative team member.
• Based on creative briefs and supervisor guidance, with regard to deliverables and timelines, manage several jobs simultaneously in an organized manner, and work quickly and efficiently to deliver per established deadlines.
• This position is based in Florham Park, NJ. (Relocation is not provided.)
Bachelor of Arts in Interactive Design & Management or related field, and/or 10+ years of relevant design and management experience.
This position reports to and receives direction from the Director of Creative Services.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and positive working environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include: peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs