Our client is looking for a Creative Director of Interactive in a role that focuses on three key phases: strategy, execution, and thought leadership.
This role requires someone who lives and breathes the digital interactive landscape, applies a consultative approach to client work and practices a collaborative, player-coach management style. As the Creative Director, you will lead a team of savvy, digital creative strategists, copywriters, interactive designers and UX designers to concept big-picture ideas, analyze data and marketplace trends, derive actionable insights and create innovative, industry-leading digital experiences and activations.
● Strategize and develop original campaigns or concepts for web or brand marketing.
● Work closely with the business development and leadership teams to prospect and develop new opportunities for the interactive team.
● Work with creative, UX, tech, ads and strategy to provide detailed estimates for all opportunities, pitches, proposals and SOWs.
● Execute and/or support with design or animation on projects as needed to ensure best possible
results are achieved.
● Lead brainstorm sessions and provide strategic thinking, ideas, and suggestions.
● Function as team hiring manager, working within HR process to recruit and acquire talent.
● At least 7+ years of professional experience creating digital products, websites, mobile, social
content, campaigns, etc.
● Exceptional portfolio demonstrating solid traditional and digital design experience including
mobile and desktop
● Exceptional presentation skills
● Experience leading UX designers and teams on various digital projects such as e-commerce
platforms, content management systems, responsive websites and mobile applications
● Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch, After Effects and Motion design
● Experience with leading photo and video production
When you apply, please send your portfolio, resume and your top 5 reasons why you are an awesome fit for this job!