This Creative Director role is for someone with a passion for the digital interactive landscape, elevating clients' brands, and practices a collaborative, player-coach management style. As the Creative Director, you will lead a team of interactive designers and UX designers to concept big-picture ideas, analyze data and marketplace trends, derive actionable insights and create innovative, industry-leading digital experiences and activations.
● Strategize and develop original campaigns and concepts for web marketing.
● Work closely with the business development and leadership teams to prospect and develop new opportunities.
● Work with internal teams to provide detailed estimates for all opportunities, pitches, proposals and SOWs.
● Execute and/or support the level of design as needed to ensure the best results
● Lead brainstorm sessions and provide strategic thinking, ideas, and suggestions.
● Be the communication bridge between design and development
● In a pinch, able to jump in hands-on
● Agency experience (familiar with a fast pace and working with various clients)
● At least 7+ years of professional experience creating digital products, websites, and mobile
● Portfolio demonstrating modern digital design experience including mobile and desktop
● Experience leading interactive teams on various digital projects such as e-commerce
platforms, content management systems, responsive websites and mobile applications
● Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
● Bonus: able to lead photo and video production
This role is NOT for you if:
● Your focus is 360 campaigns, this role is solely interactive & web
● Your portfolio is mostly print or CPG
● You have not lead/mentored a design team
● You have not lead, designed, executed a complex website in the last year
● You don't have knowledge of good usability
When you apply, please send your portfolio, resume and your top 5 reasons why you are an awesome fit for this job!