Interactive Art Director
The Interactive Art Director focuses on delivering digital solutions for a diverse range of marketing and integrated communications needs, across multiple defined lines of business, and anticipates in all activities related to the development of digital solutions, including collaboration with both online and offline areas of clients internal advertising agency.
This is both a design and execution role, so the candidate must be comfortable fulfilling both functions.
He/she must be able to:
• Understand a target audience's needs and other motivating factors.
• Translate those needs and motivations into concepts for compelling interactions and experiences.
• Strong concepting and the ability to communicate with senior-level clients are critical.
• Execute the concepts to produce finished working solutions.
• Develop and implement unique, creative and innovative concepts and design strategies across the full spectrum the rich interactive media environment
• Execute new concepts and strategies (including storyboards), or repurpose, rework, revise existing content when appropriate and necessary
• Present creative concepts and sell direction to advertising agency's creative management
• Define needs for photos and other art and research images
• Establish job specifications to conform to project scope and budget parameters
• Execute all phases of the project lifecycle – both creative and execution
• Maintain job folders, documentation
• Work closely with both online and offline areas within the agency to ensure consistency of branding and messaging
• Help set direction for client meetings
• Develop and maintain a solid relationship with technology, architecture, e-commerce and other work groups whose activities intersect with multimedia creative
• Collaborate with art buying and partner agencies
• Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret brand/LOB needs, and to develop innovative, creative and results-oriented rich media solutions to address those needs
• Strong understanding of the process of concept development, copywriting and storyboarding for presentations
• Proficiency in a broad scope of multimedia applications, strong technical skills, and the ability to conceptualize with writers and clients to produce powerful creative solutions in a financial services environment.
• Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with tech support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc.
• Working cross-platform (PC and Mac) and with various presentation devices (projector, monitor, interactive touch screen) is required.
• Action script 2 & 3
• Adobe Flash
• Adobe CS4 Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro
• After Effects
• Final Cut Studio
• MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• MS Windows Media Experience
• Soundtrack Pro
• Highly creative out-of-the-box thinker
• Comfortable working in a collaborative manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Interactive Art Director