As an Art Director you will work with creative leadership and key marketing partners to deliver our brand and product stories to the world. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from strategists, marketers, project managers, writers, producers, filmmakers and engineers. A love of technology and a belief in its potential to improve people’s lives is essential, but so is a healthy skepticism for the way tech brands typically talk about themselves and their products. Passion and understanding brand communication on a large scale will be a key to success within this role.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with Marketing, Engineering, and the larger brand team.
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit
- Work with external agencies (experience, design and production, etc.)
- Digital assets and collateral for our key marketing pages, and design for the brand’s software and services and storytelling about key initiatives
- Prototyping, exhibition design and environmental graphics not required, but a big plus
- Master’s degree in Graphic Design or + 3 years of experience in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience at a world-class creative interactive agency or in-house interactive team
- Experience as a thought-leader within the context of digitally lead brands; detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Solid understanding of digital design, traditional design processes, and design and technology trends.
- Optimism and tenacity in the face of challenges and internal processes and self-starter that is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other web design tools
- Ability to show collaboration across multiple disciplines such as marketers, developers, strategists, planners, etc and experience working in an agile and fast paced environment.