Interactive Art Director
As an Interactive Art Director working with this Top Tech Company, you will work with creative leadership and key marketing partners to deliver our product stories and services to the world through identities, our websites, apps, mobile and experiences. The Designer will contribute to the development of key interactive experiences, narrative film projects and a design language that captures the character of the company's brands. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from strategists, information architects, marketers, project managers, writers and engineers to deliver these campaigns, sites and experiences.
Specific areas of focus:
Strategic branding, brand identity development and documentation
Interactive design and user experience
Illustration & Data Visualization
Film and video
Prototyping, exhibition design and environmental graphics not required, but a big plus
Drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with Marketing, Engineering, and other web designers and developers.
Contribute strategically to the development of film and video work.
Ability to think and work across experiences versus individual moments.
Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand's spirit
Work with external agencies (experience, design and production, etc.)
Execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences
Additional areas of focus include:
Digital assets and collateral for our key marketing pages, and design for the company's software and services and storytelling about key initiatives
- 5+ years of experience at a world-class creative interactive agency or in-house interactive team
- Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field + 3 years of experience in graphic design or related field.
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of brand-defining identities, websites, apps and artifacts (the portfolio must be provided with the resume when submitted for consideration)
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other web design tools
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with marketing partners and developers
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these to projects
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- Will accept Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field + 5 years of post-baccalaureate experience in graphic design or related field.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Interactive Art Director