Our client is seeking an Interaction Designer (IXD) within their eBusiness group. The ideal candidate has a sensibility toward user-centered digital design and uses a mix of visual design and interaction design skills to create digital experiences. As an Interaction Designer, you will work with creative leadership, UX strategists and key business partners to deliver digital experiences to their customers.
• Create artifacts (including wireframes, user-flows, mockups, prototypes) that articulate a meaningful user experience with our Customer Journey as your guide.
• Collaborate daily with a core team of diverse specialists like UX strategists, art directors, developers and content strategists, to deliver digital experiences.
• Participate in a user-centered design process, driving a focus on validation through user testing.
• Manage and continuously improve the core interactions and documentation for patterns in the Design Pattern Library.
• Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years of experience which includes work for large enterprises and various platforms.
• Strong portfolio with proven ability to take project from concept all the way through to visual design.
• Experience with tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and interaction prototyping tools such as Axure or InDesign.
• Proven ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows, mockups and functional prototypes.
• Solid understanding of usability and user centered design practices.
• Respect for the fact attention to detail is what brings the big ideas to life.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs