6 mon contract
Looking for candidates that have held a UX role for at least 4 years and can demonstrate & communicate their process with work examples that show their strengths in documented user flows, site maps, wireframes and some level of technical writing in the form of annotated wireframes.
A key role within the Experience Design department, the Interaction Designer collaborates internally with team members from account, planning, research, product development and visual design to concept and define award-winning experiences. This position requires someone who is passionate about UX, UI and Visual Design and can successfully balance client brand objectives while advocating for user needs and goals.
• You like to solve problems with the mind of an analyst and the passion of a
It’s beyond pixels, boxes, visual design, interaction or even usability. It’s about
strong critical thinking skills and the ability to see the big picture across client,
brand and user insights to design inspired digital experiences.
• You’ve done the research and REALLY know the client, their brand and their
You believe experience design is not just a step in the process…it is integrated in
everything we do and the essence of the brand itself. You validate through
research, think creatively, empathize with clients, customize activities and
respond to ongoing feedback to continually evolve client products and services.
• You like to talk…and listen.
You are the spokesperson for creative ideas and approaches; able to find an
optimized balance between brand objectives and user needs. You sell clients on
yourself, your team and your commitment to the brand. Our client is the hero,
the brand is well positioned and the experience buzzworthy.
• You do great work. You make others do really great work.
You work with cross-discipline team members including brand, analytics,
interaction design, information architecture, content strategy and visual design to
define award-winning concepts.
• Collaborate with Creative Director, Experience Director, Visual Designer &
Technology Leads to define and/or roadmap deliverables for experience
• Create, coordinate, lead, inspire and/or oversee all UX deliverables including:
client/internal briefs, research, competitive audits, experience roadmaps,
interaction design and/or visual designs for concept delivery.
• Collaborate with internal teams and clients to ensure integrity of envisioned
experiences pre-launch as well as iteration post-launch.
• Passionately sell (and defend) UX design decisions to clients via strategic and
relevant deliverables and impactful presentations while being open to feedback
• Partner with other agency disciplines and leads to ensure a holistic approach to
UX outcomes across integrated digital touch points.
• Champion current methodologies and thought leadership for UX design in
• Support and balance team recommendations with research, analytics, usability
testing, customer insights and other quantitative/qualitative insights as
appropriate to advance ideas.
• Be a leader, example and inspiration for the Experience Design department and
Digitaria to inspire and commit teams to long-term client success.
• Win awards, clients and media interest as a result of your ideas, leadership and
• Mentor and support junior experience team members by reviewing/supporting
work, coordinating workloads and working closely with traffic department for
resource allocation and planning.
• Experience defining and creating experiences across applications, mobile,
website, social and interactive display channels. Interactive agency experience
is a plus.
• Expert knowledge and demonstrable portfolio of work experience via
OmniGraffle, InDesign, Photoshop or similar graphic packages for
communicating UX client deliverables (ex: sitemaps, wireframes, visual
• UX design, consulting experience and a demonstrable portfolio across a variety
of large B2B and/or B2C clients. Experience as one or multiple of the following
preferred: Information Architect, Interaction Designer or Visual Designer.
• Strong client presentation and visual communication style, excellent verbal and
written skills mandatory.
• Strong understanding, passion and thought leadership for digital technologies,
trends and design with an understanding of how they can benefit brands.
• Strong client management skills with the ability to balance scope, brand
objectives and user goals.
• Comfortable working with tight deadlines across multiple projects.
• Mobile design experience via mobile sites or applications (iOS, Android) is
desired, but not required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
6 mon contract