You’d be working with other experience team members to help shape the future of digital payments.
We want someone with the ability to create simple, elegant, and aesthetically pleasing designs.
Designs are experiences.
Our experiences need to satisfy the people who use our products just as much as our business goals.
We are a collaborative group, so communication skills are huge.
What you’d do:
• Work closely with a cross-functional team to assess and inform product requirements
• Translate requirements into an experience (using flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
• Organize these design details into a user experience document
• Work closely with our user research team to better understand our customers (RITE Method, validation testing, exploratory research)
• Learn, understand, and design to our brand
• Keep up with current design tools, techniques and methodologies
What you need:
• 4+ years of related industry experience designing interactions and interfaces for websites and applications
• Ideally a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Fine Arts, Architecture, or design-related discipline
• Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Omnigraffle, Visio, etc. a plus)
• Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Working knowledge of design and typography principles
• Portfolio required (online preferred)
"Nice to have" skills:
• Experience designing security solutions for consumers or businesses
• Experience with international and localization design considerations
• Prototyping skills (Axure, hand-coding, etc.)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs