- Create experiences for new and incremental features for the Backend
- Streamline existing flows, and collaborate with engineers to implement the improved experience
- Create user stories that convey accurate and valuable product narratives Iterate with product team and other designers on UX directions and strategy
- Collaborate with research to validate concepts for new UX or new features
- Be involved in implementation by filing bugs, following up on progress, and course-correcting when technical limitations are reached
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create and define user models, high level and/or detailed wireframes, mockups, and prototypes following a user-centered process, that effectively communicates interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate closely with, or conduct research to validate concepts, and communicate the results to the team.
- Take input/requirements from multiple stakeholders (product managers, engineers, etc) and participate in regular design reviews and other teamwide design efforts.
- BA Design or HCI
- Minimum 3 years experience in UX design
- Must be either a mobile developer, or familiar with mobile developer workflow (Android, iOS, and/or Web)
- Proficient in Sketch (Bohemian Coding)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working in large companies, corporate environment
- Good communication and presentation skills, can navigate various cross-functional stakeholders
- Understands the impact of visual design, and can evolve wireframes in pixel-perfect mocks when necessary
Web development abilities:
- HTML, CSS
Mobile development abilities:
- Android Java, iOS (Swift or ObjectiveC)