This 6month contract includes fantastic benefits such as:
Paid weekly | Overtime paid on an hourly basis | Free dining (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks) | Free gym membership | Holiday allowance | Annual Bonus of up to 15%
Our client, a Global Tech giant are looking for an UX/Interaction Designer with Visual Design skills to join their team on a 6month basis to work on projects that will have an impact on the web experience of millions of users, globally!
This team is growing and currently has 5 Designers and 2 Researchers. This person will collaborate with the other designers, but will be responsible designing new features for a specific product.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with user research and product management to identify insights and opportunities
- Framing design problems into user centred terms, and exploring a range of solutions
- Delivering low and high-fidelity design deliverables including mock-ups and user journey diagrams
- Partnering with engineering throughout the implementation phase to ensure a quality end user experience
The chosen candidate must have excellent communication and thinking skills, with a good sense and eye for design.
You must have exceptional ability to find news way to enhance products and features, as well as define the user model and user interface for new and existing projects.
*Due to sensitivity, the full JD is available for shortlisted candidates only
If you think this role matches your skill set, please can you apply with a copy of your
- Diverse Portfolio with case studies including prototypes
- Salary expectations
- Availability to start
*Please note that I will only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates.