Looking for an Interaction Designer to join Design and User Experience team. As a member of this team, you’ll have the ability to marry strong design fundamentals, user-centric principles, and brand vocabulary. You should be at home in iterative design sprints, various research methods, and design communication techniques to collaboratively arrive at beautiful and highly accessible solutions.
Basking Ridge based.
• Design one or more products within the ecosystem
• Seamlessly join various teams at any point within a product cycle to design natural interactions and flows
• Work well with various digital product teams with differing priorities and criteria
• Work with the design team to develop interaction design patterns in multiple digital product categories
• Work with design team on digital product specific style guides
• Wireframe and prototype user flows
• Work with engineers to understand technical feasibility of existing and proposed user interfaces
What we’re looking for...
• BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent work experience
• Portfolio of live examples of work
• High velocity with one or more prototyping tools
• 2 years experience building prototypes and early stage rapid development.
• Experience wireframing and/or designing awesome sites or apps
• High proficiency with standard design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Self-motivated and able to manage schedule against multiple milestones and release dates
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills