Our client in Palo Alto is looking for an amazing interaction designer with a strong portfolio when it comes to visually designing digital screens. S/he would work onsite for the next 3-4 weeks in Palo Alto.
Must Have Foundational Skills In:
- UX capabilities (creating wireframes, flows, information architecture, etc.)
- Visual design capabilities (experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin.io)
Nice to have:
- Experience with end-to-end product design (creating and prepping assets for development, and have worked with a development team to build a product before)
- Update overall information architecture, informed by build decisions and design changes over time
- Create additional screens for gap states identified (to be in constant communication with DF to determine what these might be during each sprint)
- Iterate on designs and make design edits based on implementation or operational implications (these should be minor, but definitely come up in agile)
**Must have portfolio/resume that demonstrates above criteria for consideration!
Not available or interested? We pay for referrals! If we place your referral, you'll receive $100, plus $1 dollar for every hour worked in the first 6 months. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing back!