- Help define detailed interactions and patterns used across products .
- Collaborate with researchers, other designers, product managers to review designs and get product alignment.
- Provide specifications to engineers to ensure a smooth design to engineering handoff
- Develop storyboards, mockups and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Assess the usability of products and make constructive suggestions for improvement.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS (Computer Science), or a related field.
- 3+ years of working experience
- Work samples exhibiting complex problem-solving, user focus, and ability to launch products.
- Comprehensive understanding of interaction conventions and aesthetic principles.
- Ability to produce low and high fidelity mockups using industry standard software.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload independently to meet project goals.
- Strong understanding of web technologies and best practices for web design.
- Excellent communication skills in expressing conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Experience building good, collaborative relationships across geographically distributed teams.
Nice to have skills/Not required:
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable interfaces for popular web-based products
- Expert HTML skills.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Familiarity with user research methods or experience working closely with researchers.
- Familiarity with software development processes and lifecycle.
- Experience in building Education or Enterprise products a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs