Aquent's Fortune 25 client is looking for a Interaction Designer to work a 4-month assignment with potential to extend, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
The Enterprise team is looking for passionate and dynamic UX professionals to research, design, measure, & create the next generation experiences for internal associate facing applications and websites. Through a deep understanding of how associates perform their daily work duties, the Enterprise UX team will enhance the usability, create workflow efficiencies, and delight users through the enablement of intuitive cross channel technology solutions.
- Deliverables will include but are not limited to: mental models, user journeys, personas, scenarios, low & high fidelity prototypes, wireframes.
- Analyze User Experience data and provide recommendations to address business needs
- Build relationships with key user and operation groups to identify and resolve business issues
- Communicate the status of development design to supervisors and end users
- Provide guidance on system development and support activities to meet user needs in a timely and cost effective manner while ensuring the right things get done as per the governance process.
- Degree in Engineering, Psychology, Industrial Design, Computer Science, Interaction Design, HCI or other related technology degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience as a UX Interaction Designer or Associate Interaction Designer
- 2-4 years experience with Web design, Information Architecture and UI/UX
- Must be able to manage his/her time effectively by quickly prioritizing projects and by delegating to others as needed.
- Understanding and experience of UX within an Agile Development Process
- Ability to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data and present findings and recommendations.
- Experience producing annotated wireframes, & clickable prototypes.
- Comfortable communicating with software developers, product owners, and marketing professionals
- Experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional team; consistently demonstrating effective management of shifting priorities, delivering thorough work products, and meeting project deadlines
- Solid experience employing a variety of user-centered iterative design methodologies and objective evaluation techniques (e.g., requirements visualization, design studio, contextual inquiry, rapid contextual design, user journey mapping.)
- Effective communicator that can influence through well thought out designs and research, not through authority
- Experience participating and facilitating user research and usability.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to communicate issues and recommend solutions in a timely manner to Management.
- Strong decision making abilities.
- Experience developing new application systems for production.