6-month temp assignment for an Interaction Designer at a Fortune 500 tech company in Mountain View, CA.
Do people describe you as…?
• Passionate • Articulate • Entrepreneurial • Persuasive • Problem-solver • Innovative • Self-directed • Collaborative
You must love
- Emotionally connecting with customers
- Customer-centered design processes
- Solving seriously real problems
- Ambitious and ambiguous directions
- Inspiring others to aim for bigger, bolder, and smarter
- Agile and experiment-driven development
- Negotiating, communicating, and presenting
What you’ll do
- Design for multiple platforms within the realm of technical possibilities.
- Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs.
- Deliver compelling UX visions, UI specifications, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Want to make your design community a place for sharing knowledge.
- Know web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of a design.
- A degree in Human Computer Interaction, graphic design, or a relevant field.
- At least 5 years experience delivering big, important websites or v1 products.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools.
- Expertise with HTML, CSS, AJAX, DoJo, Flash, and Flex. Bonus for SaaS and mobile.
- A dazzling online portfolio.