In this assignment with Aquent's client, we need an accomplished UX designer to work with the Health Search team to create, curate, and translate technical medical information to fit into their health knowledge graph, and consult with product managers and engineers as they define product strategy.
Health team is looking for a UX designer to help improve the health search experience. As part of the larger Search UX organization, you will design user interfaces that solve interaction problems with elegance and simplicity, that delight users. You will be involved and responsible for multi stages of product design: from early concepts to interaction design specifications. You will be expected to conceptualize, advocate and execute with great attention to detail. You will collaborate closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers.
Top 4 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Health product managers and Engineers to identify key areas of opportunity for UX designs.
- Develop storyboards, mockups, and prototypes that effectively communicate design ideas.
- Present and advocate your work in design reviews and participate in team-wide design efforts.
- Contributing to UX patterns within an evolving design language.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field (human-computer interaction, communication design or graphic design). In lieu of degree, four years of relevant experience.
- 5 years of experience in UX Design.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Five years experience designing complex desktop or web applications.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex design deliverables clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.