The ideal candidate will be passionate about User Centered Design and the end user in the healthcare space, as well as a deep knowledge of user-centered design activities employing a broad array of design tools including: customer experience brief, site strategy, wireframes or visual mockups, site layouts, site maps, taxonomies navigation schematics, task flows, key screens, templates, and prototypes using iRise. This is a 6 month long contract onsite in Detroit with the potential to extend.
What you’ll be responsible for:
• Working with the senior designers on the team to create prototypes and wireframes
• Design, develop, test and refine prototypes
• Working on large projects as well as ongoing maintenance, both independently and as part of a team
We’d like to see your work, so we may ask qualified applicants to electronically submit interaction design samples and interim deliverables that walk us through your design process.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of experience with creating prototypes and wireframes
• Proven track record for managing complex projects within larger organizations with a mature user centered design methodology
• Current and relevant experience with trends affecting digital interactive product design (e.g. mobile, responsive design, etc.)
• Experience in the various software tools such as Invision, Axure and/or iRise