As a Designer, you will work closely with engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle. You are a critical thinker with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better.
Interaction Designers work on projects that have an impact on the web experience of millions of client's users. We are looking for a designer to help to define the user model and user interface for an existing product. The designer will be joining our Design Sprints sessions and workshops to ideate, design and prototype new flows.
Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, as well as rapid prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and test the ideas with real users.
Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
1. Collect feedback from stakeholders, and create new designs, including complete user flows, mocks, and prototypes, and communicate design intent to both internal and external teams
2. Work closely with peer designers to make sure that design principles and direction is flowing in the right path
3. Deliver the designs for each release by following through on details with the team and driving fit-and-finish polish
Collaborate effectively on a team and be willing to explore all options
- BA or BS in design or a related field
- 2+ years working in a user experience design role
- Proficient on rapid prototyping using tools like Principle, Origami, Framer, or similar
- Quick and precise problem solver, being able to do quick turnarounds in a lean and agile environment
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable mobile design flows from pre- to post-launch.
- Particular emphasis on strong interaction design
- Experience defining design systems that work across a product
Nice to haves:
- Experience designing across multiple device types and contexts
- Ability to inform and persuade multi-function audiences
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Visual design skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs