Aquent's client is looking for a designer to help create powerful internal tools used by hundreds to inform product decisions for their products used by over a billion people worldwide.
Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Gauge the usability of new and existing features and tools, work with user research, product management and engineering teams, make constructive proposals product design changes.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Hands-on UX and UI design
2. Collaborate with product manager and engineering team on concept generation and iteration (Can vary from sketching to final deliverables)
3. Collaborate with UX org for reviews and iteration
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design, human factors, industrial design, service design and/or 2 years equivalent professional experience
- 2 years of experience in a Interaction Design role
- Demonstrated experience in designing complex digital systems.
- Ability to sketch, wireframe, and create prototypes.
- Ability to work within design patterns and brand guidelines.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience working with user researchers, and related data to inform and shape projects.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs