Strong financial brand in Columbus is seeking talented designers! Please apply with resumes and portfolio links!
We are a collection of interaction designers, information architects, visual designers, prototype developers, content strategists, writers, and accessibility specialists who support initiatives throughout the company. Our
core values are focused on user-centered design.
As the Interaction Designer, you will help lead our user experience efforts and drive out interaction designs that meet both internal client and end user needs for both external and internal websites. We design for a wide range of users across a variety of sites and web-based applications. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about user experience, and be excited to collaborate on a daily basis with a team of energetic, hardworking
colleagues in an open office environment.
• Design interaction, flow, and navigational scheme for web-based sites and applications, including mobile devices when appropriate
• Be an advocate for end user goals and requirements
• Lead all user experience aspects of initiatives when appropriate
• Work with other UX designers, writers and developers to ensure top quality user centered design outcomes
• Step in on additional design assignments as they arise
• User experience design and consultation experience
• Strong interactive design skills a must
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced work
environment, with minimal handholding
• Knowledge of web development, usability and design, information architecture principles
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: InDesign, Mac OS, etc.
• Undergraduate studies in related field