Role entails working with mobile design lead for Assistant to define, design, and support implementation of UI for various devices. You will work within larger design studio and collaborate closely with product and engineering partners.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with other designers, leads, product managers, engineers to create and understand product requirements and constraints.
- Translate product needs into simple, actionable design artifacts including flows, wireframes, concept designs, etc.
- Work with other designers and engineers to implement designs, address and iterate using customer and stakeholder feedback, and ensure high quality polish and launch.
- BA/BS is human-computer interaction or related field.
- 5 years of demonstrated industry experience in standard tools: sketch, illustrator, etc.
- Mobile (phone, tablet, laptop) UI design experience.
- Interaction design fundamentals: ability to create complex flows, interaction deliverables, system specs, wireframes, and low/medium fidelity mocks.
- Ability to present and defend work.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across range of stakeholders in product, engineering, and design.
Nice to Have Skills
VUI (voice user interface) experience
Platform design experience
Background in coding or Android development
Motion / visual design skills or experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs