Our consulting client is looking for an Interaction Designer to assist with the build of internal tools for their employee sales teams. This is a long term contract located in downtown Chicago.
Design Interaction Elements
· Translate broad design concepts into structured, feasible products and services
· Identify user & navigation flows and generate diagrams, wireframes, concepts and site maps
· Prototype digital experiences through a variety of means, from paper sketches to interactive demos (Invision, Axure, HTML)
· Develop research objectives, plan qualitative programs, conduct research to uncover customer needs and behaviors and then use those research findings to drive design concepts
Drive Client Relationships
· Be the voice of the customer throughout the design process
· Assist in scoping, planning and structuring client engagements
· Plan, delegate, oversee, finalize and present all interaction design deliverables, acting as a client advisor
Drive, Creativity and Quality Output
· Conceive of, design and prototype our key digital customer experiences across multiple platforms and geographies
· Lead interaction design efforts across multiple projects
· Work with the tech teams to see designs through implementation and deployment
· Help design tests and use data collected to build insights and drive future innovation
· Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
· Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within the organization.
• Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
• Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.