We're looking for a designer to help define the user model and create the user interface for a new search mobile app.
Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Gauge the usability of new and existing features, working with user research, product management and engineering teams, making constructive suggestions for change.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Hands-on UX and UI design
2. Collaborate with user researcher, product manager, and engineering team on concept generation and iteration (Can vary from sketching to final deliverables)
3. Collaborate with UX org for reviews and iteration
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design, human factors, industrial design, service design and/or 2 years equivalent professional experience
- 2 years of experience in a Interaction Design role
- 2 years of OS design background within Android app space (mobile web would be appropriate)
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable mobile interfaces.
- Ability to sketch, wireframe, and create prototypes.
- Ability to work within design patterns and brand guidelines.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience working with user researchers, and related data to inform and shape projects.
- Familiar with mobile design, Material design patterns
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Multilanguage product design experience
- Design for developing markets
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs