This Cloud Platform UX team is seeking a talented interaction designer who is passionate about designing great tools for enterprise customers. The product you would be working on makes buying and selling software in the cloud simpler, more efficient, and more widespread for all kinds of companies and consumers. It solves the most complex challenges that come with the shift of enterprise workloads moving to the cloud.
We are looking for a talented interaction designer to work alongside the in-house interaction designer to accomplish the redesign of existing user flows and the design of new capabilities. Target users include ISVs, enterprise developers and IT professionals.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Help define the user experience for new and existing capabilities.
- Collaborate with researchers, other designers, product managers and software engineers.
- Develop storyboards, mockups, and final designs to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Assess the usability of products and make constructive suggestions for improvement.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction or 3 years relevant work experience.
- Interaction Designers with experience designing Web sites/applications for desktop
- Expert skills when producing both low and high fidelity designs using Sketch.
- Strong understanding of web technologies and best practices for web design for desktop.
- Excellent communication skills in expressing conceptual ideas and design rationale.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Familiarity with enterprise scale products (productivity tools, developer tools, collaborations/sharing tools, etc.) GSuite, office 365,MS office, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Splunk and similar products is a strong plus.
- Interaction Designers who has prior experience in Medical/Finance industry
- Familiarity with software engineering processes, cloud computing or data center technologies.
- Prototyping skills are a plus (Axure, Principle, etc.), but not required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs