Contract with opportunity for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Software company in Mountain View!
Our client is looking for an interaction designer to work onsite with our team in the Mountain View office. The role will be 40hrs/week.
**Must have experience with complex product design**
• Working with relevant teams/stakeholders to gather requirements.
• Apply strategic thinking and customer-centered design processes to deliver E2E user experiences across devices (web and mobile)
• Iterating and revising flows and interaction designs, and applying patterns (interaction and visual) from the brand and design systems.
• Speaking to and representing design and design decisions in product and design meetings.
• Interfacing with various internal teams to drive user experience decisions.
• BA/BS degree in design or relevant field (human computer interaction, graphic or visual communications).
• 4+ years of experience delivering products or services, preferably in the SaaS business.
• Know web and mobile technology, and their impact on the feasibility of design.
• Fluent in Adobe Suite, Sketch and some online prototyping tools (i.e. Invision, axure or equivalent)
• Deep knowledge of user experience methods: innovation, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, design frameworks, concept visualization, problem-framing skills and design principles
• Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage projects in a timely manner.