Our consulting client's internal innovation group is growing and looking to add UX armies of one to their ranks. These UX evangelists are equal part strategy and tacticle execution and embed within differerent business units injecting human centered practices and design into products throughout the organization. The potential impact is really exciting!
A successful candidate is used to managing multiple stakeholders in corporate environment and works collaboratively to find best path forward with a focus on the end user.
Design Interaction Elements
· Translate broad design concepts into structured, feasible products and services
· Identify user & navigation flows and generate diagrams, wireframes, concepts and site maps
· Prototype digital experiences through a variety of means, from paper sketches to interactive demos (Invision, Axure, HTML)
· Develop research objectives, plan qualitative programs, conduct research to uncover customer needs and behaviors and then use those research findings to drive design concepts
Drive Client Relationships
· Be the voice of the customer throughout the design process
· Assist in scoping, planning and structuring client engagements
· Plan, delegate, oversee, finalize and present all interaction design deliverables, acting as a client advisor
Drive Creativity and Quality Output
· Conceive of, design and prototype our key digital customer experiences across multiple platforms and geographies
· Lead interaction design efforts across multiple projects
· Work with the tech teams to see designs through implementation and deployment
· Help design tests and use data collected to build insights and drive future innovation
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
· Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
· Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.