We have an exciting opportunity for an Integrated Project Manager with a great agency in Milwaukee. The right candidate has previous experience leading multiple complex marketing projects through initiation, execution, and post project learning. This position plans, organizes and controls each project to ensure alignment with the client’s specifications and timelines as well as the company’s budget.
- Manage all operational aspects of digital and traditional projects including workflow, timelines, asset development, production and budget tracking
- Work collaboratively and proactively with Editorial, Design and Marketing to develop project plans, set schedules and milestones, determine resources, estimate time and track costs
- Own communication and status updates on progress (both internal and external), relevant delays or issues and budget implications to relevant stakeholders
- Facilitates meetings and reviews, distributing notes to team members and project stakeholders identifying next steps and timing
- Understanding and application of print production processes, methodologies and tools
- Responsible for on time delivery through directing the work of others that do not directly report to this position.
- Previous experience managing both digital and print projects.
- Self-starter with the ability to lead projects without direction when needed.
- Proven success in managing multiple complex projects.
- Possesses a sense of urgency and very organized with the ability to prioritize projects concurrently.
- Ability to think quickly and make courageous decisions based on facts and prior experiences.
- 3-5 years of related experience in project management, marketing, agency, or operations.