Integrated Project Manager
6-12 month contract
At the agency we come from all sorts of different backgrounds. We are made
up of over 50 nationalities from every continent in the world. That creates a unique environment. Our staff represent every major world religion, speak over 100 languages fluently and take pride in where they come from. And at the same time we share a common set of values about how we behave, why we do what we do, and how we work with each other and our clients. That’s the culture, it’s what binds us together, and it’s what has enabled us to grow from start- up to 1,300 people in just eight years across 20 offices. So while we celebrate all of the individual cultures of the agency today, we never forget what unites us.
We value our relationships with clients and partner agencies and create harmonious and seamless ways of working, sourcing the best localization and production talents to achieve the highest quality.
As part of the Client Services Department, you play a central role in the business and are pivotal to the smooth running of your account(s). You will need excellent project management skills, attention to detail, a thorough understanding of the production process across print and digital and be responsible for managing projects from brief to final delivery in collaboration with other departments. You will be client and creative agency focused and require good communication, organisation and time management skills to mange your clients and internal departments, while always focusing on quality, process and profitability.
Project Management Responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate between all relevant parties - internal (Print, Broadcast, Digital etc.) and external (Clients and Agencies)
• Consistently deliver against all contractual obligations include SLAs and KPIs
• Ensure clear division of responsibility for appropriate files at each stage of the project
• Manage all client projects from brief through to delivery ensuring final materials are on time and of the highest quality
• Where project managers/producers are involved, take responsibility for ongoing communication, tracking project progress and status vs. schedules, timings, delays etc.
• Manage, monitor and update all timelines and set realistic expectations with clients
• Monitor internal workflows, identify areas for improvement and make recommendations
• Follow agreed workflows and utilise relevant project management tools - FIDO, Trados etc.
• Check all materials and ensure quality control procedures have been followed before sending to clients
• Ensure schedules, technical specs and copy dates are obtained and correct, report any delays to AD/BD
• Keep AD/BD updated on status of projects
• Collate any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
• Manage FIDO/Zonza
• Ensure that trackers are updated at all times
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the agency's business model, services and technology
• Demonstrate an understanding of the internal organisational structure - who to go to for all eventualities
• Ensure your line manager is aware of your workload, issues and successes etc.
• Escalate any issues to your line manager
• Respond to requests from senior management
• Take responsibility for managing your direct reports providing direction and support where appropriate
• Review the workload of your direct reports regularly, identify workload issues, escalate to your line manager and help resolve them
• Ensure optimum productivity levels are achieved and team morale is high
• Identify and escalate when resource can be utilised by other teams
• Coach and develop the team in their role to ensure achievement of their Personal Development Plan including performance management and training needs etc.
• Manage internal admin, holidays, sick days etc. and take responsibility for all timesheet accuracy from any direct reports
• Ensure timesheets are submitted and completed on time and allocated to the correct accounts
• Provide detailed handover notes/briefings and arrange suitable cover (if required) to ensure all work can be managed in your absence
• Oversee the induction of new starters
Client Management Responsibilities:
• Immerse yourself in the client's brand and offering
• Set and manage client expectations deliverables and timeframes
• Ensure clients understand agreed workflows and manage them through the process
• Identify training requirements and opportunities for clients to ensure their adherence to processes and improve workflow
• Escalate all serious client issues to your line manager immediately and recommend solutions wherever possible
• Identify areas for improvement of existing workflow and processes which could benefit the agency and/or the client
• Build strong day to day relationships with all clients and agency stakeholders - communication is key
• Visit clients regularly - co-ordinate monthly operational review meetings with the client or as agreed with the client
• Provide weekly status reports to clients (or at intervals pre-agreed with the client), accompanied by a meeting or call as per client needs
• Provide agendas and detailed contact reports following all client meetings (face to face and phone calls)
• Demonstrate ability to write, prepare and present documents, presentations and reports that are tailored to each clients, style, preference, knowledge and experience
• Ensure full compliance with all financial procedures and policies
• Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function
• Prepare accurate cost estimates based on contracted rates and ensure all estimates are approved by AD
• Contribute to budgeting and forecasting process
• Review and negotiate talent rates on an ongoing basis to ensure high profitability
• Help develop initiatives to maximise profitability
Business Development Responsibilities:
• Strive to better client and stakeholder relations
• Proactively seek and identify new revenue opportunities in existing clients or prospects and inform AD
• Support the AD/BD in developing proposals for any new revenue opportunities
• Experience working in production across both TV, print and digital
• Solid experience managing agencies and direct clients with multiple stakeholders
• Experience of budgeting and forecasting
• Strong time management/prioritisation skills
• Strong project management skills
• Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent oral and written English
• Strong numeracy skills
• Highly organised, detail oriented, client focused and proactive
• Team player
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands on: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. We want to work with people from many cultures and demand great things of each other. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humor.
• 25 days holiday
• Half day leave on your Birthday
• Life Assurance – four times annual salary
• Pension Scheme (Company contribution matched up to 3%)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• WPP Group Discounts
• Childcare Vouchers
• Travel Season Ticket Loan
• Gym Discounts
• Mortgage Advice – In partnership with Charles Cameron and Associates
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Integrated Project Manager