The Integrated Producer works closely with the team as the main liaison between client teams and the production and post-production operators in broadcast/video, print design team, printing vendors, and digital teams (design/production).
- Really want someone who is super versatile and can float across a number of projets/accounts.
- They will leverage their expertise to coach and guide teams and clients through a project lifecycle.
- This role requires an ability to communicate strongly and effectively with internal and client teams to drive decisions and next steps.
- They work closely with the other disciplines in delivering and exceeding client expectations.
• Work directly with client teams to understand the overall business objectives and strategies and how each project interrelate with each other
• Manage multiple broadcast, print and digital projects for multiple clients
• Estimate scope of work using industry standard methods
• Balance and manage scope, time, cost, process, risk and quality
• Cast assignments and engage the appropriate resources throughout the project lifecycle to promote a high performing and effective team
• Manage client and partner relationships from inception to launch by conducting regular calls, monitoring and escalating project risks, soliciting client/partner feedback, making modifications to deliverables
• Manage third party vendors or offshore partners as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates
• Establish and enforce a streamlined workflow of agency project-related processes
• Any tasks as assigned
Candidates are expected to have a minimum of:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 4+ years experience PM experience in an agency environment
• Working knowledge of asset creation software such as Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML5, CSS3, etc
• Experience building project & resource plans
• Experience with AICP and AICE estimates
• Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
• Experience managing project financials
• Excellent collaborator
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Agency experience
• Highly organized with great attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• A team player who understands how to work effectively in a fast paced, evolving organization
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs