To join a small and agile team producing regional creative for a fast growing and widely-admired company. Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, that has grown to over 80 million streaming members in 190 countries. With continued international expansion and a move into original series production underway, it’s a great time to join our service.
• This role will report directly to the Marketing Director.
• The Integrated Producer will work with the Marketing Team and outside agencies to produce campaign creative for our service.
• Manage localization, production process and creative approvals (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.)
• Plan production timelines and budgets based on new creative needs.
• Main focus on local executions for Local Originals campaigns.
• Support regional implementation of global campaigns.
• Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience, preferably at a studio, advertising or media agency with an emphasis on integrated production including video, broadcast production, print, OOH, display, rich media and online video campaigns.
• Experience planning or executing programmatic campaigns on RTB platforms, includes but not limited to: Understanding of Paid Social/SNS advertising; Google and other platform buys; Also understand reserve buy; Knowledge of Dynamic ad serving and creative strategy.
• Have hands-on experience working with 3rd party ad serving platforms and QA & trafficking processes.
• Strong knowledge of IAB standards and guidelines.
• Experience managing vendors localization and versioning broadcast and Video On Demand commercials, including trafficking.
• Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline.
• Be able to function autonomously and effectively as part of a loosely coupled, but highly-aligned team.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
• Fluency in Japanese and English (English can be at a basic level).
• Basic understanding of Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc) is preferred but minimum requirement.
To succeed, the candidate must also possess the following characteristics:
• Creative | Demonstrated ability to think innovatively—connecting the dots when others cannot. Able to make the leap from information to insight. Able to identify, nurture and help refine compelling creative ideas and concepts.
• Succinct Communicator | Can organize, summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately. Has a quick intelligence, is fast on the feet and quickly responds to issues and questions. Says it like it is; not wrapped in political niceties.
• Pragmatic, Organized and Detailed | Has a big capacity to both think and ‘do’. Flourishes in a ‘hands on’ role, adding value at different levels. Is strong on detail and highly organized.
• A smart minimalist | Keeps things simple. Knows that global communications can be made complex---and will resist and prevent that.
• Has a Point of View | An independent thinker willing and able to express and support a point of view.
• Pace | Is self-motivated, moves at a nice clip and enjoys having multiple projects going at once. Can change course, be scrappy and get things done within short timeframes.
• Integrity | Has sound judgment, and will question actions inconsistent with company values.
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, stock options, 401K (with match) and comprehensive benefits.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs