- Demonstrate strong experience with broadcast, content, photography/print, and digital. Experiential experience is a plus
- Partner closely with senior creative teams to help push creative vision with production solutions
- Excellent relationships with in-house production
- Must be articulate in meetings and comfortable managing productions
- Experience working closely with Business Affairs
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and clients to deliver the best creative without jeopardizing schedule or budget
- Handle multiple jobs and high-stress environments with ease
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
- Have the ability to manage all aspects of the project lifecycle from concept to delivery and must be intimately familiar with the roles played by Design, Copywriting, Editorial, Studio, Print Production, and Digital Production.
- Drive momentum from ambiguity and identify creative solutions, as issues arise, in order to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple workflows and deliver projects on aggressive timelines; help set expectations for the team while keeping all ongoing tasks on track.
- Be an experienced navigator of the creative development process across integrated advertising channels.
- 5+ years of experience as a producer working across digital, print, broadcast tactics
- Client-facing experience
- Knowledge of broadcast production and post production
- Ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables across multiple work streams
- Experience in creating and managing project documents: briefs, project plans, work-back schedules, budgets, issue-tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and closely manage production budgets