One of our top Media and Entertainment clients is looking for an Integrated Producer to join their LATAM Marketing Operations team. This person would oversee the production and execution of marketing campaigns in our key Latin American markets. Marketing Operations is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns. Based in Los Angeles and reporting to the Senior Manager of LATAM Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for the end-to-end production process of marketing campaigns in Latin America.
● Support the implementation of global campaigns in market, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
● Lead, plan, and manage internal and external integrated production communications and workflows, ensuring the timely delivery of all assets.
● Define, communicate, implement, and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to the brands' creative guidelines.
● At least 5 years experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency, producing for integrated marketing campaigns with a special emphasis on offline and online video, paid social, OOH, and high impact digital.
● Expert knowledge of marketing campaign localization, production, and trafficking workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
● Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
You’re the right person if:
● You are able to identify the promise and possibilities of technical specifications, rather than seeing them as limitations.
● You have an impeccable attention to detail.
● You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.