Our Orlando-based client is looking for a new addition to their production team. If you’re unable to settle for status quo and are always going above and beyond, keep reading. This is an integrated agency because they work on digital print and broadcast. But they’re also integrated because we collaborate with Creative and Account Service on a daily basis – they are the arm of the agency that facilitates project completion between Account Service and Creative.
Can you juggle a multitude of projects while keeping your cool, playing nice in the sandbox and sharing candy? Our next integrated producer is a problem-solver at heart with a “can-do” attitude that never loses
battery life. You know that every day will be different, and quite frankly, you love that.
Manage multiple creative staff and vendors to produce all aspects of integrated creative projects throughout the entire lifecycle. Organize and lead teams to ensure adherence to strategy, budget, schedule/timelines,
and internal/external needs while collaborating with ad/ops to ensure performance against KPIs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cross-departmental collaboration and management of digital, broadcast and print projects: websites,digital media, social media campaigns, emails, television, radio, out of home, and print.
- Fully accountable to deliver multiple, concurrent projects (1) error free, (2) on time or early, (3) on or under budget, and (4) meeting or exceeding creative objectives and expectations.
- Meticulous project scoping, planning, costing, and timing.
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring the highest quality of team communications and collaboration on integrated campaigns.
- Oversee projects, workflow, and deliverables from kickoff through final billing reconciliation as needed.
- Lead weekly status meetings with account service team and other relevant staff.
- Have consistency and conventions amongst production team.
- Write iron-clad estimates and scopes of work for external and project-based work.
- Work with creative staff to determine the scope of a project, hours allocation, and the necessary pieces needed to gather together.
- Thoroughly review job input and kick back as needed to ensure optimal efficiency for creative staff.
- Work with digital media vendors on development of rich media units, native content, QA, and final approval prior to ad/ops tagging.
- Maintain constant communication with the Account Service team (and other relevant staff) to provide status updates on schedule and budget.
- Collaborate with Account Service team on a weekly/bi-weekly basis on forecasting of work and opening jobs.
- Introduce/review vendors to collaborate with that will deliver the highest-quality creative product and stay true to the vision of the project/deliverable.
- 5+ years of experience
- Managing simultaneous projects and demonstrated team leadership abilities in a recognized, fast-paced agency, marketing, or creative services environment.
- Desire to achieve “above and beyond the norm.”
- Self-motivated and organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Solution-driven, even against challenging projects/situations.
- Thorough knowledge and use of Workamajig, Google product suite, Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of digital, print, broadcast, and the ability to converse effectively about all verticals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data to effectively present information in one on-one and
group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Computer proficiency, specifically spreadsheet, word processing, database, Internet and email applications. MS 365 preferred, including MS Outlook. Workamajig experience a plus.