My client is a boutique integrated communication services agency specialising in five key areas: advertising, digital and social, marketing, public relations and reputation management.
They have now a great opportunity for an exceptional integrated Consumer Marketer / PR professional at Senior Account Manager level, or for a PR SAM looking to take the next step in their career and fast track into an AD role with a leading fully integrated communication services agency.
The right candidate will have a high degree of creativity, strong strategic thinking and flawless execution to help drive these areas forward in a role which is integral to an extremely high profile piece of business.
You can really make your mark with the backing of a strong senior team and collaborative clients. You will help shape the account and drive key campaigns from start to end working with professionals across the PR, advertising and marketing landscape.
This is a fantastic chance to elevate your career in a fast career progression role, working with a dynamic company that plans to double in size over the next year. This is a key role within the team.
- Stand-out organisational and campaign management skills, with experience of working with colleagues and agency teams
- Strong client management skills - experience of strong client relationships providing valued counsel
- Strong team management skills
- Skilled in developing strategy and overseeing the production of compelling content
- Proven skills in developing strong media and influencer relationships
- Digital acumen - a good knowledge and clear understanding of social and digital areas to support specific briefs
- Experience in developing strong and results-driven communications plans across PR and social
- Ability to manage financial aspects of projects, including budget ownership and ensuring finance processes are executed on time
- Event management experience including strategy, ideation through to team and logistical management with your junior team members.
My client offers a creative, energetic and stimulating work environment designed to bring out the best in people while supporting them with the growth of their knowledge, skills and careers.
The agency is big on work/life balance, small on egos and internal politics and like to invest in everyone’s training and development. They like to hire people who are passionate, proactive, self-motivated, bold and curious. A good sense of humour and a love of life are also mandatory!
Please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8667 8888