Are you a talented PR professional, who’s as well versed in the world of traditional PR as in integrated communications, hungry for a new challenge? Then this role might just be what you’ve been looking for!
My client is an award-winning boutique PR agency, completely plugged into their creative, digital sister agency group with whom they collaborate closely with on impactful and innovative campaigns.
They are now on the lookout for a brilliant integrated PR Account Director to join their team and to work across a mix of fantastic consumer clients, potentially including (but not limited to) travel, FMCG, hospitality and entertainment.
Your focus is on senior level client relationship management, operations, maintaining and growing sustainable client revenue across existing accounts and the agency and the broader team, and supporting new business development. This a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a mark as the role plays critical role in determining the future and long-term success of the agency.
Your responsibility is to manage client revenue up to an agreed value in line with business planning and new business targets. The revenues are balanced against responsibility in terms of complexity, scope, and new business development exposure.
• Working to ensure that your portfolio of accounts is being managed in a way to maximise efficiency and profitability
• Identify opportunities on your clients accounts to improve the nature and volume of work created – both across the agency’s product and service offer and the wider group companies
• Using your network, proactive outreach/prospecting and available tools to generate new business leads
• Keeping up to date with current PR/communications/digital/social trends
• Develop high quality sales-oriented documentation
• Working with the team to brainstorm concepts and ideas that fulfil client needs
• Taking responsibility for the support and career management of your direct line management responsibilities
• Become a vocal advocate for positive change in your role and within your team
In return, the agency offers a fun, fast-paced but supportive culture with a lot of social activities, as well as full training, creative courses and workshops, to name a few.
Please get in touch with me on email@example.com or 02 8667 8888