Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency - Up to £40k doe - Old Street
Presentations / Traffic Project Manager – Up to £40k doe
My client is a creative communications agency dedicated to delivering adventurous and engaging marketing solutions. Their broad range of skills, creative energy and combined experience are the reason the world's biggest brands choose them to help tell their stories.
They are looking for a for 2 x talented Project Manager to join their busy team.
Integrated PM: You will be working on variety of media types including print, presentations, digital, video and events, ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and exceed client expectations. You will be required to take end-to- end ownership of multiple projects at any one time; managing designers, allocating resources and being in constant contact with the client, account management team and other key resources across the business.
Presentations PM: The presentations team create bespoke high end slides for their biggest clients; using custom graphics, animation and interaction they push the boundaries of traditional presentation design. Also offer creative, bespoke Word Template solutions. These projects range from small, fast turnaround deliveries to much larger VBA solutions with significantly longer lead times and budgets. Your role as a Senior Project Manager will involve Traffic Managing the studio and ensuring projects run smoothly from briefing to final delivery.
This will involve preparing estimates and proposals, liaising with clients and designers, allocating resource and regularly updating the team on project progress. You will provide advice and support to other Project Managers, as well as contributing to process developments as the team and service offering evolve. Although the role will be predominantly office-based, some travel will be required in order to attend client meetings.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PMs:
- Project manage multiple projects of varying media types that will significantly vary in budget
- Scope projects effectively and gather detailed requirements
- Estimate deliverables with designers and deliver timelines for projects and proposals
- Produce proposal documents when required, taking ownership of the whole project lifecycle from initial enquiry to final delivery
- Brief and oversee the work of internal resource and external suppliers, such as designers, animators, and printers who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Manage resource in a tight scheduling environment to ensure projects receive adequate resourcing
- Maintain project documentation, communicate project progress and issues to all internal and external stakeholders
- Establish strong client relationships through regular close contact which will include face-to-face meetings, telephone and email communication
- Take ownership for the quality control of deliverables
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Maintain financial trackers
- Ensure project files are organised within the studio file structure and completed projects are archived
- Verbal and written communication given in a positive, pro-active, and solution focused way is integral to the role along with exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to execute different types of project management for varying project complexities and timelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react effectively when requirements change
- Strong listening and questioning skills
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience of handling multiple projects across a variety of disciplines at any one time
- Experience of managing the design processes from start to finish
- Knowledge of print deliverables and the considerations needed to deliver successfully
- Understanding of presentation deliverables would be beneficial
- The ability to translate technical or conceptual information into plain English for clients to understand
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry
- Proven traffic management experience a plus
- 3+ years' PM experience
- A team-player, who can also work independently
- Being organised is essential, as is your attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skillsa
- Good work ethic, can-do attitude
Full specs available on request or application.