2-Month Temp Assignment with potential to extend or convert!
Our SF-based client is looking for an experienced Integrated Marketing freelancer to oversee creative development and go-to-market execution for brand campaigns and experiential marketing. This will include end-to-end execution, from briefing to concepting to launch to reporting. This role will work cross-functionally across the Marketing and other internal teams, as well as agency partners.
The ideal candidate has been in an Integrated Marketing role in-house, or worked on the Account Management side of an advertising agency, with a strong background in creative, strategy and analytics.
What you would be doing:
- Leading cross-functional teams to concept and execute marketing programs (e.g. brand/social campaigns, experiential marketing, partnership activations)
- Working with internal creative team and agency partners to manage creative development
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations (e.g. business affair processes, budget management, legal approvals, internal/external stakeholder reviews)
- Develop go-to-market strategy and executional plans for marketing programs
- Manage all aspects of broad awareness campaigns, including digital, video, out-of-home and radio
- Own performance reporting in coordination with internal media team and agencies
- 7+ years relevant work experience in advertising or marketing, with proven ability to manage large-scale marketing campaigns.
- Background working with traditional and digital media
- Experience operating within complex organizations with many stakeholders, ideally including decentralized HQ/field marketing dynamics
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail with the capability to work on multiple campaigns/priorities simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and ability to problem solve with minimal guidance in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and team-oriented environment
- Understanding of KPIs and campaign performance metrics across marketing channel